سياسة الدفع الإلكتروني
Fair Use Policy - Use of Site:
You may use this site only in accordance with the legal terms that govern it, which include the observance of all laws, regulations and standards of conduct applied within the borders of the Sultanate of Oman or the laws, regulations and other rules applicable in the place from which you are accessing this website. In particular, you agree not to:
- Use this site in a manner which causes or is likely to cause violation of the private rights of Muscat Municipality and/or any third party.
- Send, transfer or publish any information that is or likely to be harmful, obscene, defamatory, or illegal; or to disrupt the natural flow of information on or throughout this site.
- Attempt to interfere with the operation of the site, which includes, but is not limited to, uploading, downloading or transferring damaged files or computer viruses or other harmful materials or use of any programs, procedures or devices to interfere with the site.
- Take any action that could result in an excessive or unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the site.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the site, including access through a false password or PIN (Personal Identification Number) or attempt to distort your identity or authority to carry out any action on behalf of another person.
- You bear responsibility for the content of any material to be distributed by you through the portal of the Muscat Municipality site. You bear responsibility for all obligations arising out of your use of Muscat Municipality website.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss of profits or any consequential or economic loss of any kind as a result of the information or services that we provide.
- The design of the site and its content of images and logos is owned by Muscat Municipality and no individual is entitled to use these in any way.
- You can print and download portions of the materials from the Muscat Municipality website for non-commercial use as long as the copyright logo and other rights appear on those copies. Any copy method or re-distribution, publication or transmission of any portion of the materials available on the Muscat Municipality website is strictly prohibited without expressed written consent from us. You also agree not to change or delete any copyright logos from any specific material copied from the Muscat Municipality website.
- We strive to update our anti-virus programs, but we cannot guarantee that our site or servers or files that are downloaded or e-mail messages that are sent are free from viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, we recommend the use of anti-virus programs to examine any of the information and files that have been carried via the internet.
- You must not:
- Introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other harmful components to the site or any of its programs or systems.
- Try in any way to gain access to any part of the site or its programs, or systems or try to change or cancel any of these or to conduct reverse engineering, or destroy or tamper with the site in any way.
Links to External Sites:
Muscat Municipality Portal may contain links to third party sites that are not within our control. We are providing such links solely for the purpose of facilitation and thus do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any site linked to our site through a link.